Lighting methods can be divided into: general lighting, […]
Lighting methods can be divided into: general lighting, partition general lighting, local lighting and hybrid lighting. The applicable principles should meet the following requirements:
1. When it is not suitable to install partial lighting or use mixed lighting, it is reasonable to use general lighting;
2. When a certain work area needs to be higher than the general illumination, partitioned general illumination can be used;
Third, for the illumination requirements are higher, the work position density is not large, and the installation of general lighting is not reasonable, it is appropriate to use mixed lighting;
4. Local lighting should not be installed in a workplace.
The categories can be divided into: normal lighting, emergency lighting, duty lighting, guard lighting and obstacle lighting. Among them, emergency lighting includes standby lighting, safety lighting and evacuation lighting. The applicable principles should meet the following requirements:
1. When the normal lighting is extinguished due to the fault, the equipment should be installed in the place where it is necessary to ensure normal work or activities continue;
2. When normal lighting is extinguished due to malfunction, safety lighting shall be installed in places where it is necessary to ensure the safety of personnel at risk;
3. When the normal lighting is extinguished due to the fault, evacuation lighting shall be installed for the exits and passages that need to ensure the safe evacuation of personnel;
4. The duty lighting should utilize a part of the normal lighting that can be controlled separately or use part or all of the emergency lighting;
5. Guard lighting shall be installed within the scope of the guards as needed;
Sixth, the installation of barrier lighting shall strictly implement the relevant regulations of the aviation or transportation department in the region.