1. The advantages and disadvantages of LED lighting […]
1. The advantages and disadvantages of LED lighting
(1) Energy saving. The energy consumption of white LEDs is only 1/10 of incandescent lamps and 1/4 of energy-saving lamps.
(2) The long life span is more than 50,000 hours, which is more than 50 times that of traditional tungsten lamps.
(3) can work at a high speed. If the energy-saving lamp is frequently turned on or off, the filament will be black and quickly damaged.
(4) Solid state packaging, which is a type of cold light source. Therefore, it is very convenient for transportation and installation. It can be installed in any miniature and closed equipment, not afraid of vibration, and basically does not need to consider heat dissipation.
(5) Environmental protection, no harmful substances of mercury. The assembled parts of the LED lamp can be easily disassembled and assembled, and can be recycled by others without being recycled by the manufacturer.
(6) General standard lamp size, can be easily installed on the top of the room, get rid of size troubles.
(1) The weight of LED lamps. The weight of the LED lamp is a big test for the lamp hole. Because the previous energy-saving lamp has no heat dissipation device, the weight is relatively light. The weight of the energy-saving lamp has little effect on the lamp hole, and the LED lamp is different. It has heat dissipation Problem, so I have to consider the effect of this weight on the lamp hole. At present, LED lamps must take into account the heat dissipation, but also to consider the weight of the heat dissipation material. This is a dilemma. The only thing that can be done is to find their balance point. Therefore, we can also regard the weight as the purchase standard of LED lamps when purchasing.
(2) Price. At the same brightness, the price of LED lighting is 2-3 times higher than that of energy-saving lamps.
Second, LED lighting fixture installation specifications
1. Investigation of the installation site. Whether it is the installation of industrial lighting fixtures or the installation of household lighting fixtures, the site should be inspected before installation to determine that this location is safe before a clear positioning can be made.
2. Selection of model and power of lamps. The types and specifications of LED lighting fixtures are also different. When installing, you need to select the standard model according to the actual situation, in order to continue the lighting work in the future.
3. Observe the safe operation regulations. Factors such as site environment and actual installation height are required during installation. It is no exception when installing LED lighting fixtures. You can consult professionals in the same industry for guidance. Ensure a safe operating environment after installation.
4. Other factors, if the installation of outdoor lamps also needs to consider the rain and sun protection function. No matter with the development of lamp manufacturing technology, the current LED lighting fixtures will have the functions of sun protection and rain protection. This factor should be considered when designing and installing.